Our purpose is to help leaders and their teams mine the rich seams of wisdom which exist in diverse national, organisational and professional cultures, to achieve effective long-lasting change.
Our work benefits organisations, teams and professionals who wish to develop cultural awareness, and the skills to communicate effectively and confidently with people from different national, professional or corporate cultures. Bringing the cultural dimension to the work of teams and organisations has many advantages:
- makes optimum use of all human resources available, by seeing diversity as richness
- helps teams to develop mutual appreciation, openness and the ability to use cultural difference to their best advantage
- utilises fully individual and team potential to optimise team performance
- supports people to develop rapport-building and communication skills to increase their influence and effectiveness in their working or business interactions
- enables people to adapt to the demands and challenges of living and working within a foreign culture
- encourages new models of leadership founded on openness, curiosity and willingness to learn from the wisdom of alternative working approaches and world views